Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kang Gary talks about his first one-sided love, piercing and fighting with classmate





When I was in middle school, I hit my class president. He got hurt a lot, so my teacher slapped me about 30 times.




Q: What was the worst thing Kang Gary did as a student?
A: When I was in middle school, I hit my class president. He got hurt a lot, so my teacher slapped me about 30 times. Nowadays there's no such thing in Korea, but back in the day this was called "punishment of love". Anyway it was a part of Korean culture.

Q: Which trend was popular at that time?
A: At my time the reggae perm hairstyle was popular. I did that hairstyle when I was on holiday. Then I had to go back to school. But schools didn't allow that kind of hairstyle. So I used my hoodie to hide it, but at last I still got scolded a lot.

Q: Any trend Kang Gary regret following at that time?
A: It's not that I regret, but back then guys getting piercing was popular. During holiday, all of my friends got piercing, so I also did it. But I scared my mom would yell at me, so when I went to sleep I used blanket to cover it up. But in the morning the earring fell out on to the blanket. My mom saw it and yelled at me.

Q: What type of girl Kang Gary likes?
A: I think my ideal type is almost always the same. My first one sided love was a girl who’s one year older than me. She looked like Gwei Lun Mei in Jay Chou’s movie “Secret”.

Q: Did she know you liked her?
A: Maybe she did notice. But after high school graduation, I didn’t meet her in several years. Then people started using SNS, and I accidentally found her personal site. She was holding a baby.

Q: What kind of parents Kang Gary will be?
A: I’ll figure out what he wants to do and what he’s good at. Then I will support him as much as I can. And I’ll tell him to be careful of girls. No, not girls but love. Because if a man is too engrossed with love, sometimes he’ll easily miss out things in life.

[Translated by: mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit

No comments:

Post a Comment